On Easter Sunday, April 4, Living Waters Columbarium will be open to visitors
from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Public Health protocols are in place and the number of visitors in the columbarium at one time may be limited to allow for physical distancing.
* If you or any household member has been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19, or has travelled outside of Manitoba and has not completed the 14 days of quarantine, please stay home.
Please enter through the South Entrance, (Scurfield Blvd)
- Upon arrival, you will need to:
- Wear a face mask at all times,
- answer the public screening questions,
- sanitize your hands,
- maintain physical distancing.
- Washroom facilities are limited, so please try to use washroom facilities before leaving home.