Please complete this form if you wish to participate in a liturgy
MB PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS – Updated January 8. 2021
COVID-19 CODE RED restrictions issued by the Manitoba Government began November 12, 2020. All in-person Sunday Liturgies and all Weekday Liturgies have been suspended until further notice.
Once restrictions are lifted, we will restore our in-person participation according to gathering protocols. We will continue to accept requests for participation to add to the rotation, but we will not invite parishioners to in-person celebrations until the restrictions are lifted. Let us continue to hold one another up in prayer during these most trying times.
As requests for participation come in, they are scheduled into the rotation at the time the request was received. You will receive a confirmation letter at least 7 days prior to the liturgy date and time that you and the members of your household can attend. Please be sure to check your email junk folder just in case you don’t receive it in the inbox. Since the number of participants is limited, only those whose names have been confirmed for that date and time will be allowed to attend.
Please ensure that all members of the same household arrive together and at least 10 minutes beforehand in order to ensure that the necessary protocols are fulfilled. Upon arrival, you will be asked to: present your confirmation letter, answer the public screening questions, sanitize your hands, follow the directional signage and practice physical distancing. Face coverings must be worn at all liturgies (Archdiocesan Protocols). * Effective September 28, Manitoba Public Health requires face masks in all indoor public places.
UPDATED – Please DO NOT attend the Liturgy if…
- You have a fever (38 degrees celsius or greater) or think you have a fever or chills.
- You or a household member has a new onset or worsening of any ONE of these symptoms: a cough, sore throat/hoarse voice, shortness of breath/breathing difficulties, loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours.
- You or a household member has a new onset or worsening of any TWO of these symptoms: runny nose, muscle aches, fatigue, pink eye, headache, skin rash of unknown cause, nausea/loss of appetite, poor feeding (if an infant).
Exposure History questions:
1. Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact in the last 14 days with a confirmed COVID-19 case?
2. Have you or anyone in your household been exposed to COVID-19 in a work or public setting?
3. Have you travelled outside of Canada, or within Canada east of Terrace Bay, Ontario in the past 14 days?
4. In the last 14 days has anyone living in your household travelled outside Canada, or within Canada east of Terrace Bay, Ontario?
B) If “YES”, is the household traveller exempt from the self-isolation (quarantine) requirements?
C) If “NO” to 4B, have you been in close contact with the household traveller in the last 14 days since their return from travel?
*** If “YES” to question 1,2,3, or 4C, please DO NOT attend the liturgy. Stay home, isolate or call Health Links for further guidance.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation, as we continue to work together to keep each other healthy and safe!