In keeping with the directives of the Archdiocese of Winnipeg concerning COVID-19, we ask that the following be observed:
- Handshaking at the Sign of Peace be replaced with a bow of the head.
- Communion to be received by the hand only. The sharing of the Chalice has been suspended.
- Please refrain from congregating in the Worship Space or Narthex once the Mass is concluded.
In addition, persons feeling unwell during this time of concern should absent themselves from Sunday Worship.
- Please ensure frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- Sneeze or cough into your sleeve.
- Avoid touching your face.
We will continue to follow the directives of the Archdiocese of Winnipeg until any further necessary changes.